Second Passport - 1-2 Day Service
If you are a frequent traveler, you may qualify for a second passport
valid for three years. We can do that with our 1-2 Day service.
out State Department renewal application form DS-82.
Complete this form online and then print,
sign and date two copies of the form. Click
here for the DS-82 and follow all directions provided.
Send the SIGNED DS-82 applications to Passport & Visa Exchange together with the following:
- The old passport marked DO NOT CANCEL on the front. It will
be returned to you.
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use kiosk
or your own photos;
- A check made out to the
US Department of State for $170.
- One authorization form (click
- Copy of the front and back of a current state photo ID (i.e. your
- One copy of our Traveler Information
and Payment Form (click to download).
- One copy of your ticket or itinerary showing travel date and your
name and demonstrating why you are pressed for time.
- A letter regarding your request for a second passport addressed to
the Passport Office explaining why a second passport is needed. It should
include dates of travel, the specific countries you plan to visit and any
information in support of your need for a second passport. You may download
and use this form letter for this purpose.
- Passport & Visa Exchange 1-2 business days fee - $299
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship your envelope by FED EX first overnight
service (deliver by 8:30 AM) IMMEDIATELY but
DO NOT request
a signature upon delivery. Ship to our courier at:
Matisse // VisaExchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge VA 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with you with the safe, secure and
convenient service you deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping