We can replace your U.S. passport efficiently and quickly with 24
service if necessary. When you have lost your
passport, you must follow the procedure for obtaining a new passport. In
addition, you must fill out a Lost Passport form.
If you feel that you need your replacement passport tomorrow then click
here for special instructions now.
If you have any questions please call us.
Call your local Post Office and find out which branch is authorized
to handle passport applications. (In some areas, the Clerk of the Court
can perform this service). Then:
Gather the following application documents:
these documents to an Acceptance Agent. Often this is your local
post office; call them to find out. You may also click
here to find the nearest agent with this US
State Department locator tool. Bring all the above materials
to the Agent who will witness your signatures, verify your identity and
seal the following in an envelope:
- A certified birth certificate (with raised seal), naturalization
certificate, or earlier U.S. passport;
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use
kiosk or your own photos;
- 2 copies of proof of travel - travel agent itinerary in your name
or copy of tickets;
- 2 copies of our authorization
form (click to print).
- 2 copies of passport application form DS-11 - this must be filled out
online. Click here for the DS-11 and
follow instructions carefully. Do NOT sign this form yet.
- The lost passport form
DS-64 - this also must be filled out out
online. Click here for the DS-64 and follow
- Copy of the front and back of a current state photo ID (i.e. your drivers
- One copy of our Traveler Information and Payment Form (click to download).
- One copy of the DS-11 application form (generated online in step 1-E above);
- Two passport photos;
- One copy of our authorization form (from step 1-D above);
- One copy of your itinerary;
- Your certified birth certificate (or earlier passport or naturalization certificate);
- U.S. Passport Services Fee of $170 made payable to the US Department
of State. (The
agent will charge a $25 fee.) The fee for minors is $140.
- If you are submitting multiple applications note that EACH applicant's application and supporting material must be sealed separately. You cannot submit multiple applications in a single sealed envelope; use separate envelopes for each applicant. Please advise your acceptance agent to seal each application separately!
DO NOT LET the postal official mail this envelope. Ask for it back, explaining you're having it hand-carried through U.S. Passport HQ in Washington, DC.
Then place this sealed envelope in a shipping carrier's envelope (i.e.
FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) together with:
- A copy of the DS-11 application form;
- Second authorization showing your birth date;
- Second copy of your itinerary showing travel dates;
- A letter stating whether or not you have found the old passport;
- Our Traveler Information/Payment Form from step 1-G above;
- Passport & Visa Exchange Discounted Fee
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express, money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department fees)
$125.00 -- 5 business days or longer
$199.00 -- 3 to 5 business days
$299.00 -- 1 to 2 business days
- note: you must click
here for special instructions.
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for Saturday
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship this envelope immediately to:
Passport and Visa Exchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge, VA. 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with the safe, secure and convenient service
you demand and deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping