New Passports for Children Under 18
(Those eighteen and older, must apply
for an adult passport)
We can get your new children's U.S. passport efficiently and
quickly with 24 hour
service if necessary. You'll need to gather
some documents, take them to an acceptance agent (usually a nearby post
office, see below for more) to be witnessed
and sealed and then send the package to us. In some states, the Clerk
of the Court performs this service. All minors needing a passport MUST
be present! If you have any questions please call us.
If you feel that you need your new children's passport tomorrow then click
here for special instructions now.
If you have any questions please call us.
Gather the following application documents:
these documents to an Acceptance Agent. Often this is your local
post office; call them to find out. You may also click
here to find the nearest agent with this US
State Department locator tool. Bring all the above materials
to the Agent who will witness your signatures, verify your identity and
seal the following in an envelope:
- A certified birth certificate (with raised seal) or naturalization
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use
kiosk or your own photos;
- 2 copies of proof of travel - travel agent itinerary with child's
name or copy of tickets;
- 2 copies of our authorization
form (click to print).
- 2 copies of passport application form DS-11 to be filled out
online. Click here for the DS-11 and
follow instructions carefully. Do NOT sign this form yet.
- For all minors under 16 years; if either of the parents cannot
be be present then fill out Form DS-3053 online. The form must be notarized. Click
here for the DS-3053 and follow instructions carefully.
- Copy of the front and back of both parent's current state photo ID
(i.e. a drivers license).
- One copy of our Traveler Information and Payment Form (click to download).
DO NOT LET the postal official mail this
envelope. Ask for it back, explaining you're having it hand-carried through
U.S. Passport HQ in Washington, DC.
- One copy of the DS-11 application form (generated online in step 1-E above);
- Form DS-3053 from step 1-F above if either parent cannot be present;
- Two passport photos;
- One copy of our authorization form (from step 1-D above),
signed by both parents if applicable;
- One copy of your itinerary;
- Your child's certified birth certificate (or naturalization certificate);
- U.S. Passport Services Fee of $140 ($170 for children 16 and 17)
made payable to the US Department of State. You MUST put the child's
date of birth on the check. (The
agent will charge a $25 fee.)
- If you are submitting multiple applications note that EACH applicant's application and supporting material must be sealed separately. You cannot submit multiple applications in a single sealed envelope; use separate envelopes for each applicant. Please advise your acceptance agent to seal each application separately!
Then place this sealed envelope in a shipping carrier's envelope (i.e.
FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) together with:
- A copy of the DS-11 application form;
- Second set of the authorization forms showing child's birth date,
and signed by both parents if applicable;
- Second copy of your itinerary showing travel dates;
- Our Traveler Information/Payment Form from step 1-G above;
- Passport & Visa Exchange Discounted Fee
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express, money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department fees)
$125.00 -- 5 business days or longer
$199.00 -- 3 to 5 business days
$299.00 -- 1 to 2 business days
- note: you must click
here for special instructions.
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for Saturday
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship this envelope immediately to:
Passport and Visa Exchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge, VA. 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with the safe, secure and convenient service
you demand and deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping