New Passports for Children Under 18
1-2 Day Service
(Those eighteen and older, must apply for an adult passport)
It is easy to get your new passport with our special
1-2 Day service when you must have your child"s passport FAST.
You'll need to gather some documents, take them to an acceptance agent
(usually a nearby post office, see below for more) to be witnessed
and sealed and then send the package to us. In some states, the Clerk
of the Court performs this service. All
minors needing a passport MUST be present!
If you have any questions please call us.
Gather the following application documents:
these documents to an Acceptance Agent. Often this is your local
post office; call them to find out. You may also click
here to find the nearest agent with this US
State Department locator tool. Bring all the above materials
to the Agent who will witness your signatures, verify your identity and
seal the following in an envelope:
- A certified birth certificate (with raised seal), naturalization
certificate, or earlier U.S. passport;
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use
kiosk or your own photos;
- 2 copies of proof of travel - travel agent itinerary with child's
name or copy of tickets;
- 2 copies of the authorization
form (click to print).
- 2 copies of passport application form DS-11 to be filled out
online. Click here for the DS-11 and
follow instructions carefully. Do NOT sign this form yet.
- For all minors under 16 years; if either of the parents cannot be
be present then fill out Form DS-3053 online. The form must be notarized. Click
here for the DS-3053 and follow instructions carefully.
- Copy of the front and back of both parent's current state photo ID
(i.e. a drivers license).
- One copy of our Traveler Information and Payment Form (click to download).
DO NOT LET the postal official mail this
envelope. Ask for it back, explaining you're having it hand-carried through
U.S. Passport HQ in Washington, DC.
- One copy of the DS-11 application form (generated online in step 1-E above);
- Form DS-3053 from step 1-F above if either parent cannot be present;
- One set of the authorization forms, signed by both parents if applicable;
- One copy of your itinerary;
- Your child's certified birth certificate (or naturalization certificate);
- U.S. Passport Services Fee of $140 ($170 for children 16 and
17) made payable to the US Department of State. You MUST put the child's
date of birth on the check. (The agent will charge a $25 fee.)
- If you are submitting multiple applications note that EACH applicant's application and supporting material must be sealed separately. You cannot submit multiple applications in a single sealed envelope; use separate envelopes for each applicant. Please advise your acceptance agent to seal each application separately!
Then place this sealed envelope in a FedEx envelope together with:
- A copy of the DS-11 application form;
- Second set of the authorization forms showing child's birth date,
and signed by both parents if applicable;
- Second copy of your itinerary showing travel dates;
- Our Traveler Information/Payment Form from step 1-H above;
- Passport & Visa Exchange 1-2 business days fee - $299
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship your envelope by FED EX first overnight
service (deliver by 8:30 AM) IMMEDIATELY but
DO NOT request
a signature upon delivery. Ship to our courier at:
Matisse // VisaExchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge VA 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with you with the safe, secure and
convenient service you deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping