New Adult Passport
We can get your new U.S. passport efficiently and quickly
with 24 hour
service if necessary. You'll need to gather some documents,
take them to an acceptance agent (usually a nearby post office, see below
for more) to be witnessed and sealed and then send the package to us. In
some states, the Clerk of the Court performs this service.
If you are 17 or younger you must apply
for a children's passport. If you feel that you need your new
passport tomorrow then
click here for special instructions now.
If you have any questions please call us.
Gather the following application documents:
these documents to an Acceptance Agent. Often this is your local
post office; call them to find out. You may also click
here to find the nearest agent with this US
State Department locator tool. Bring all the above materials
to the Agent who will witness your signatures, verify your identity and
seal the following in an envelope:
- A certified birth certificate (with raised seal), naturalization
certificate, or earlier U.S. passport;
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos without
glasses - do not use kiosk or your own photos.
- If appropriate, 2 copies of proof of travel - travel agent itinerary
in your name or copy of tickets;
- 2 copies of our authorization
form (click to download).
- 2 copies of passport application form DS-11 to be filled out online. Click
here for the DS-11 and follow instructions carefully. Do
NOT sign this form yet.
- Copy of the front and back of a current state photo ID (i.e.
your drivers license).
- One copy of our Traveler's Information and Payment Form.
DO NOT LET the agent mail this envelope.
Ask for it back, explaining you're having it hand-carried through U.S.
Passport HQ in Washington, DC.
- The DS-11 application form (generated online in step
- Two passport photos;
- One copy of the authorization form (from step 1-D above);
- One copy of your itinerary;
- Your certified birth certificate (or earlier passport or naturalization
- U.S. Passport Services Fee of $170 made payable to the US Department
of State. The agent will charge a $25 fee. We have no control over
- If you are submitting multiple applications note that EACH applicant's application and supporting material must be sealed separately. You cannot submit multiple applications in a single sealed envelope; use separate envelopes for each applicant. Please advise your acceptance agent to seal each application separately!
Then place this sealed envelope in a shipping carrier's envelope (i.e.
FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) together with:
- A copy of the DS-11 application form;
- Second authorization showing your birth date (from step 1-D above);
- Second copy of your itinerary showing travel dates;
- Our Traveler Information/Payment Form from step 1-G above;
- Passport & Visa Exchange Discounted Fee
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express, money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department fees)
$125.00 -- 5 business days or longer
$199.00 -- 3 to 5 business days
$299.00 -- 1 to 2 business days
- note: you must click
here for special instructions.
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for Saturday
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship this envelope immediately to:
Passport and Visa Exchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge, VA. 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with the safe, secure and convenient service
you demand and deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping