New Adult Passport - 1-2 Day Service
It is easy to get your new passport with our 24 Hour
service when you must have your passport tomorrow! You'll need to gather
some documents, take them to an acceptance agent (usually a nearby post
office, see below for more) to be witnessed and sealed and then send the
package to our special courier. In some states, the Clerk of the Court
performs this service. If you are 17 or younger you must apply for a children's passport.
Gather the following application documents:
these documents to an Acceptance Agent. Often this is your local
post office; call them to find out. You may also click
here to find the nearest agent with this US
State Department locator tool. Bring all the above materials
to the Agent who will witness your signatures, verify your identity and
seal the following in an envelope:
- A certified birth certificate (with raised seal), naturalization
certificate, or earlier U.S. passport;
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use
kiosk or your own photos;
- 2 copies of proof of travel - travel agent itinerary in your name
or copy of tickets;
- 2 copies of the authorization
form (click to download).
- 2 copies of passport application form DS-11 to be filled out online. Click
here for the DS-11 and follow instructions carefully. Do NOT
sign this form yet.
- Copy of the front and back of a current state photo ID (i.e. your drivers
- One copy of our Traveler Information and Payment Form (click to download).
DO NOT LET the postal official
mail this envelope. Ask for it back, explaining you're having
it hand-carried through U.S. Passport HQ in Washington, DC.
- One copy of the DS-11 application form and the two passport photos;
- One copy of the authorization form (from step 1-D above);
- One copy of your itinerary;
- Your certified birth certificate (or earlier passport or
- U.S. Passport Services Fee of $170 made payable to the
US Department of State. (The agent will charge a $25 fee.)
- If you are submitting multiple applications note that EACH applicant's application and supporting material must be sealed separately. You cannot submit multiple applications in a single sealed envelope; use separate envelopes for each applicant. Please advise your acceptance agent to seal each application separately!
Then place this sealed envelope in a FedEx envelope together with:
- A copy of the DS-11 application form;
- Second authorization (from step 1-D) showing your birth date;
- Second copy of your itinerary showing travel dates;
- Our Traveler Information/Payment Form from step 1-G above;
- Passport & Visa Exchange 1-2 business days fee - $299
(Visa/Mastercard/American Express money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department
Add $29 shipping to all orders and an additional $20 surcharge for
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship your envelope by FED EX first overnight
service (deliver by 8:30 AM) IMMEDIATELY but
DO NOT request
a signature upon delivery. Ship to our courier at:
Matisse // VisaExchange
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge VA 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with you with the safe, secure and
convenient service you deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping