Passport & Visa Exchange for convenient and secure travel documents
Your U.S. Passport choice
12771 Gazebo Court
Woodridge, VA. 22192
Phone: 1-800-767-8472

Read our customers' comments:

Document Legalization

We provide services to legalize documents required for countries that are not signatories to the Hague Convention. An updated list of non-signatories can be found HERE. A list of signatories to the Convention can be found HERE.

To determine if the country you intend to visit requires documents that need to be legalized just go to the appropriate country page in our VISA SECTION. Once you have identified such document then you must follow these steps:

  • Have a licensed notary public notarize the appropriate document(s).
  • At your local courthouse obtain notary certification to confirm that the notary public that endorsed your document is authorized to do so in your state. (Note that government documents do not need state certifictions.)
  • Your Secretary of State must now certify the county clerk's signature.
  • Send us the document(s), with an additional copy, using the address above. We acquire Department of State approval and official legalization from the appropriate consulate.
  • Print, complete and submit to us, with your document(s) our online document information form.

If you have ANY questions about any step in this process please call our office.

© 2014 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping charge.